Friday, March 27, 2015

Music Motivation: My Weekly Top Ten #1

I'm done student teaching and gave myself a few days to decompress.  Therefore, I am back on my blogging game.  You can all sigh in relief now; I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seats for my next post (insert sarcastic hair flip here).

In all honesty, though, I am very excited to be able to post regularly again! I miss blogging, and I plan on making up for lost time through lots of tips and recipes.

I wanted to try something new out, which I call my Music Weekly Top Ten.  Being a spin instructor, I use music to drive the workouts in classes.  Naturally, I rely on music to push me a little bit further in my other workouts, whether it be running, cross-training, lifting, or kickboxing.

I do post all of my spin class playlists if you are interested.  My Facebook page is called Just Keep Spinning with Jordan Miroballi. This is where I screenshot and date all of my spin class playlists; they're organized by month.  I do themes, too, so check them out!


But, since there are a lot of playlists to choose from on that site, I thought that a weekly top ten for the blog would be fun and a lot more specific.  I hope you all enjoy them!

 My top ten songs for this week (in no specific order):
1. Mind - Skrillex and Diplo
2. Truffle Butter - Nicki Minaj
3. Poppin' Bottles - TI
4. I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons
5. What Kind of Man- Florence and the Machine
6. Run- Allison Wonderland
7. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds
8. Failure- Breaking Benjamin
9. Worth It- Fifth Harmony feat. Kid Ink
10. Lean On - Major Lazer



If you have any song suggestions for me, please leave them as a comment! Never stop; keep sweating!

No comments:

Post a Comment