Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Weekly Top Ten #5 and my favorite pre-workout snack lately!

First thing is first: music.  It has been too long since I got a chance to share my music obsessions with you all.  My workouts have been varying a lot lately, so the music goes along with that.  (I put what type of track this song could be used for in your workout in parenthesis if you're looking for specific tempos.)

 1. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots (cool down, warm up)
2. I Come Apart (feat. Florence Welch) -ASAP Rocky (cool down)
3. Fear (feat. Imagine Dragons) - X Ambassadors  (intervals, climb)
4. Bruk Bruk -Dillon Francis (intervals)
5. Look What We've Become (climb)
6. Golden (feat. Sia) - Travie McCoy (climb)
7. Tom's Diner (feat. Britney Spears) - Giorgio Moroder (intervals)
8. Hysteria (feat. Matthew Koma) - Steve Aoki (intervals)
9. Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding  (intervals)
10. Ride Wit Me- TI (climb, cool down)


Comment with your favorite motivation song below!  I'm always in need of new tunes.




I have been OBSESSED with dates.  I have no clue why.  I love freezing them and pairing them with nut butter.  This pre-workout snack consists of half a frozen banana, 3 frozen dates, some blueberries, and a few strawberry slices.  I used coconut peanut spread  (Earth Balance brand)  to top the frozen items.  Absolutely delicious.  They were a teensy bit of protein and healthy fats, natural carbs, and natural sugar to fuel my run.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I've been eating this as dessert sometimes, too.  Trust me on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment