Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Runner's World Entry!

Hi all!  I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend!

I entered a post for the cover competition for Runner's World.  I hope you like my story.  It was a little difficult to write at first, but I felt that everyone has their struggles, and using the times that we overcome our battles and move forward to inspire others is a great way to make our negatives into positives!  I also wanted to share a little bit about how important it is to be active in finding your own solutions/overcoming the things that hold us back instead of allowing it to define us.  Part of my solution to my own struggles involves keeping active, especially through running, but there are so many ways that people can find their own version of strength through something that fits their personality and interests.  It is all about putting yourself out there, trying new things, and working towards making yourself feel and become better.

So! If you like my story, vote for me(: but I also encourage you all to check out the other posts!  Everything I have read has been truly motivating as a runner and as a human being.  I love seeing the different gifts that one sport has given to so many different people.

Click here to view my entry!

#makingstrongstrides #1380 #RWcoversearch

No comments:

Post a Comment