Monday, December 15, 2014

Product Review: B-Up Protein Bars!

Recently, I was sent a sample of an up-and-coming protein bar brand, B-UP! I am so pumped to share my review with you all. 
With 20 grams of protein, 180 calories or less, high fiber, low sugar, and natural ingredients, this is the perfect snack to keep you on track for a healthy lifestyle.  So far, they have 3 great flavors that not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but they help keep you full until your next full meal!  I loved each of the flavors, even baked.  Each bar was chewy and soft, which was the thing that made them memorable to me.  They had a great texture and a marshmallow type of taste to each.  I would definitely recommend these for a snack or post-workout recovery food!



Their flavors:
  • Sugar Cookie: This flavor was sweet and made me think of sugar cookie dough, with a hint of marshmallow.  This one was awesome baked!
  • Chocolate Mint: I would have to say this flavor was my favorite.  It was like an Andes mint or Thin Mint girl scout cookie.  I didn't get a chance to have this flavor baked, but I really liked it room temperature!  It had one layer of chocolate with a layer of mint, as well as chocolate chunks.  YUM.
  • Cinnamon Roll: This one was absolutely delicious baked too!  It made me think of a cross between a cinnamon roll (obviously) and a snicker doodle cookie. 
 
With healthy ingredients and high protein, I would definitely say this protein bar brand is a great choice!  You won't feel derailed from your healthy lifestyle while being able to snack on something sweet.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

You can purchase these bars on their website, which I will provide below, or at GNC!

http://www.bupbar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment