Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fitness: My Favorite Tricep Moves


I think my favorite exercises include working the triceps.  I want sculpted triceps very badly, and my new job asked me to make a tricep workout (this will last about 15 minutes).  Enjoy!

Triceps 

Here are some tricep demo's as well as additional moves if you have the equipment!  http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arms-exercises-8-amazing-triceps-moves.html


These can all be done with a mat, and medium/heavy dumbbells.  Do 3 sets of 12 reps for each, and alternate exercises to avoid fatigue.


·      DB rollbacks
o   Dbs at ears, elbows to ceiling, push dbs to ceiling and back
·      Skullcrushers
o   Reg sets
o   Pulse
·      Kickbacks with a twist
o   Kickback (body slightly bent, knees bent, elbows bent, dbs at waist height, bring back behind you through elbow movement – twist=twist hands so fingers face ceiling
·      Kickbacks (and pulse)           

No comments:

Post a Comment