Monday, June 9, 2014

My Favorite Pump Up Songs: First Edition

Sometimes, all you need is a good song to get through the dreaded "wall" that creeps up during a workout.
I made a list for you all of my favorite songs (in no specific order) that help motivate and energize me when my workouts start feeling impossible.

Rock/Alternative:
-The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
-From Now on We Are Enemies by Fall Out Boy
-No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine
-Factory of Faith by Red Hot Chili Peppers
-My Body by Young the Giant
-I Don't Care by Apocalyptica
-Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold
-Closer to the Edge by 30 Seconds to Mars

Pop/Electronic:
-Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding
- Only You by Ellie Goulding (anything by her works to be honest!)
-Everybody by Backstreet Boys
-Its Gonna Be Me by *NSYNC
-VaVa Voom by Bassnectar
-anything Diplo
-You Make Me by Avicci
-Radio by Beyonce
-End of Time by Beyoncé
-Diiirty by Christina Aguilera

Rap/Hip Hop:
-Til I Collapse by Eminem
-Ayy Ladies by Travis Porter
-Who Gon Stop Me by Jay-Z and Kanye West
-Blood on the Leaves by Kanye West
-Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
-Wobble by VIC
-Fire by Joe Budden
-New Workout Plan by Kanye West
-99 Problems by Jay-Z

This isn't even close to half the list, but hopefully these will help you like it helped me get past wanting to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment